With around 2000 installations around the world, our Rotoform granulation system is one of the most popular and efficient solutions of its kind on the market. Typical applications include the granulation of sulphur, urea and other chemical products and the key advantages of the system include:
- From liquid to solid in a single step
- Simple process requiring minimal equipment
- No scrubbing, screening, recycling, crushing or bulk cooling
- Well-defined cooling time for complete and efficient shock crystallisation
- Cooling water is recycled
- No emissions into atmosphere
Dust-free pastilles of uniform size
The patented Rotoform pastillator provides dust-free pastilles that are highly uniform, hemispherical, stable, thermally unstressed and of high purity and quality. Rotoform granulator can be equipped with tabdifferent metering systems to produce pastilles of precisely the right size, from micropastilles of 1 mm (0.04 in.) diameter to larger pastilles up to 30 mm (1.18 in.).
Up to 300°C (572°F)
Products with melting temperatures up to 300°C (572°F) are suitable for this process as are those with viscosities from 1 to 50000 Pas. Rotoform pastillator is available with different configurations to process a wide variety of chemicals, as well as food.