We are looking to add a Field Service Technician/Production role to our team at IPCO US.
Install, repair, start-up, supervise, and/or troubleshoot steel belt processing equipment sold or serviced by IPCO US LLC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field Service Technicians travel 80% of the time to service customers in the USA and Canada. However, travel may include companies anywhere in the western hemisphere. Passport required.
- Perform general production functions for the belt department.
- Supports as daily operations of the productivity canter, this includes maintenance, troubleshooting, and improvement of equipment
- Make suggestions for improving equipment based on customer contact and field observations.
- Write detailed service and/or inspection reports for all work completed.
- Maintain field service equipment and follow 5S guidelines for ensuring equipment is properly organized, stored, and repaired when necessary.
- Conduct training seminars for customers as needed, counsel customers on service-related problems, and proper maintenance of equipment.
- Keep up to date with any on-the-job and/or computer-based safety training.
- Assist in training of other service technicians.
- Assist in the sale of preventive maintenance programs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or equivalent is mandatory.
- At least two years of work experience in a position requiring mechanical skills.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training.
- Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
For interested applicants, please send your resume via e-mail to Wendy Juarez