We are hiring an Aftermarket Operations Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization’s daily operations.
The Aftermarket Operations Manager is responsible for pre-sale, operational and post-sale activities for spare parts, replacement belts, and solutions business. The Aftermarket Operations Manager has responsibility for leading and streamlining the quote-to-cash process for spare parts and replacement belts, delivering superior customer service and support. Through the use of lean manufacturing practices, the Operations Manager will implement process improvements for the Aftermarket quote-to-cash value stream that will improve safety, quality, delivery, customer service, and cost.
Responsibilities extend from initial customer inquiry through final delivery execution to meet customer requirements. This includes quoting, order entry, and all aspects of order fulfilment within the Aftermarket.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the entire flow of value creation within the Aftermarket business.
- Streamline the quote-to-cash process through the use of lean manufacturing philosophies. Increase customer value and drive waste out of the order fulfilment process. Drive improvements that make IPCO “easy to do business” with from a customer perspective.
- Simplify administrative and production processes using lean methods so the business can run largely visually. Improve processes to free up capacity and grow the business without growing costs.
- Ensure all quality requirements are being met across the Aftermarket Value Stream. Drive safety and quality improvements. Process customer claims, lead root cause analysis, and corrective action procedures to reduce non-conformances.
- Develop an effective parts planning and inventory management process (Kanban) that enables on-time delivery of aftermarket parts, belts & solution sets with competitive lead times.
- Assess supply chain capacity and capability and take the appropriate actions to achieve high-quality, reliable deliveries with competitive lead times.
- Manage logistics by researching ideal shipping techniques, selecting carriers, and negotiating contracts and rates. Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries. Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Update and evaluate key metrics to assess performance throughout the value stream and implement enhancements.
- Develop and manage a cross-training program and succession planning for business continuity and scalability. Ensure work procedures are documented and followed.
- Help develop solution sets focused on customer uptime reliability (replacement part kits, etc.).
- Drive the team’s development and implementation of proactive strategies to grow the business and improve customer satisfaction and service.
- Prepare and evaluate annual performance reviews and bonus objectives for the team. Recruit and train new personnel as needed. Select and maintain qualified outsourcing agencies to meet customer demands.
- Ensure all quality requirements are being met across the Aftermarket Value Stream. Conduct internal and external quality audits. Process customer claims, non-conformances, and customer satisfaction surveys.
Direct supervision of those responsible for quoting, order entry, inventory management, production and logistics for all activities related to spare parts & replacement belts quote-to-cash process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year Engineering college or university; plus, two-five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Inventory, supply chain and logistics management experience preferred. Lean manufacturing education preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
Contact and application
To apply to this position please send your resume to Wendy Juarez