IPCO India sales and marketing for Equipment business is now hiring key players to strengthen the India Market.
We are looking for two Assistant Manager Sales in India.
Your main duties will be to efficiently execute marketing & sales of all product verticals in Industrial Equipment Business in close co-ordination with inter-functional departments, customers, vendors and principals for pan India Market on the basis of key accounts/lead segments/territory responsibility. An important part of the role will be order handling (ABG/PBG/LC issues, drawing approvals, payment follow-ups etc.) post receipt of order.
The candidates will report to Senior Manager -Sales and Projects in Pune. Extensive travelling is a part of the role.
Key performance areas
- Implement a tactical implementation plan (TIP) that ensure company’s strong presence in pan India Market for periodic and long term
- Drive new sales initiatives to capture assigned demographics/customers/segment/territory and develop new customer base
- Identify emerging market needs and market shifts due to obsolesce, new technological developments, while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Need Identification, value creation, enquiry generation and securing orders as per defined targets
- Directly/Indirectly responsible for realization of payment
- Prepare systematic reporting as defined
- Maintain documentation as per ISO procedure
- Maintain CRM /database/ knowledge management portal
- We are looking for professionals with minimum 5 years of experience in sales of capital goods. Candidate should have knowledge of mechanical equipment’s for chemical melts solidification and ability to participate in package category equipment (involves a semi plant kind of a scope with upstream, downstream, control system, piping, sub-assemblies, sourcing of bought outs etc.) negotiate techno-commercial issues effectively. Also need to have documented experience of driving improvements with business strategies.
- Fluent in English is a requirement.
- Candidate should be structured, solution oriented and are strong in communication and cooperation as a good team player. Your personality and motivational attitude will be highly valued.
- Candidate should have a B.E/B. Tech. degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Good at need creation , value proposing , market solutions and be a industrial processing expert
- Experienced in tender handling for Consultants, EPC’s and end customers
- You have key traits as- focused, goal oriented and a finisher
Contact person : Nilesh Chaudhari Ph : 91-9923106601, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org