We are hiring an Sales Engineer for the Equipment Division to:
- Maintain, grow, and develop new equipment local business, primarily through close customer contact within the powder paint segment.
- Achieve the sales and profitability targets, established in agreement with the New Equipment Market Manager.
- Create technical proposals/quotations and present the solution to customers in a prompt and professional manner.
- Grow the sales of aftermarket components in under the direction of the Aftermarket Manager.
- Work closely with the Global Product Manager (Powder Paint ) on technology transfer, customer & proposal development and training.
Qualifications and education
- Bachelor of Science in engineering is highly preferred. Consideration will be given to applicants with significant documented technical experience (7-10 years) in the Powder Coatings industry in lieu of an engineering degree.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of industrial processing equipment and strong general engineering background
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels, both internally & externally
- Well-organized, self-motivated and problem-solving approach
- 3-5 years of experience in the Powder Coating or Paint industry in capital equipment sales, engineering, R&D, etc..
For those who is interested in this job, please send your application via e-mail to Marvin Petit-Homme.