IPCO India is now hiring Senior Service Engineer to strengthen the Equipment service in the Indian Market.
Your Main responsibility would be:
- Preventive Maintenance, resolving production stops and problems that arise unexpectedly and giving technical advice to customer.
- Providing advice and problem solving in consultation with customer at their place of business.
- Installation, Commissioning and fine tuning of complete facility or of Individual Machines.
- To provide Basic Training of customers operators and Maintenance personnel as may be needed.
- This Position Involves extensive travelling for longer periods.
Key Performance Areas:
- Implement a tactical implementation plan (TIP) that ensure company’s strong presence in pan India Market for periodic and long term
- Drive new Equipment Service initiatives to capture assigned demographics/customers/segment/territory and develop new customer base
- Identify emerging market needs and market shifts due to obsolesce, new technological developments while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Need Identification, value creation, enquiry generation and securing orders as per defined targets.
- Directly/Indirectly responsible for realization of payment
- Prepare systematic reporting as defined
- Maintain documentation as per ISO procedure
- Maintain CRM /database/ knowledge management portal
We are looking for professionals with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience of similar work and commissioning of steel belt-based equipment’s, Pumps, Chilling plants, Conveyors, Elevators, Weighing and Bagging Equipment etc. Should have dealt with start-up and commissioning of capital Equipment like Conveyors, Material Handling systems, Bucket elevators, Pumps, Chilling plants, Piping, Structural works in progress and utility applications. Involves knowledge of assembling subsystems and bought out items based on general arrangement provided, negotiate techno-commercial issues effectively. The candidate also need to have documented experience of driving improvements with business strategies. Fluent in English is a requirement.
- Candidate should be structured, solution oriented and are strong in communication and cooperation as a good team player. Your personality and motivational attitude will be highly valued.
- Candidate should be Diploma / Graduate Mechanical Engineer with hands on experience in service and installation of capital equipment.
- Should have basic knowledge of electrical work, technical knowledge of hydraulics and mechanics and knowledge of PLC Systems will be an added advantage.
- Good at need creation, value proposing, market solutions and be an industrial processing expert.
- Experienced in tender handling for Consultants, EPC’s and end customers.
- You have key traits as- focused, goal oriented and a finisher.
If this is the right job for you, send your application to Hanumant Manjare