What we do
We are a world leader in manufacturing of solid and perforated steel belts and equipment used for improving productivity and quality in the processing of products as diverse as wood-based panels, food, film, floorings, advanced composites and more.
One system, endless opportunities
We are proud over our unique product portfolio in the industry of Double Belt Press systems: modular system design – modular pressure!
Our modular approach to system design means we can combine different types of processes into one continuous production process.
This multi-stage approach, incorporating controlled polymerization, curing and cooling in a single system, enables the development of a multitude of highly efficient, sustainable process solutions. Always coordinated to produce the optimum end product.
Another major benefit: The horizontal process sequence without deflection of the product avoids material tensions and is therefore a further guarantee for perfect final results.
Advantages of IPCO’s double belt presses include:
- Flexibility in processing different kind of materials and/or products on the same machinery system
- Excellent control of individual process parameters
- Efficiency of a continuous process
- Outstanding system versatility
- Constant quality
- Enables high degree of automation
- High capacity system design
- Steel-Belts from our inhouse production
- Turn-key delivery possible
- Remote control service
Double belt presses covering the entire temperature and pressure range using steel belts and PTFE belts
- With PTFE-belts or Steel Belt or Combined
- From Low Pressure to High Pressure Processes
- From Simple Low Cost to Sophisticated High Value Investments
IPCO provides three types of double belt press systems for different pressure levels: