PCCR Chill Roll Compact Coolers
IPCO’s PCCR options, are compact and sturdy designed water-chilled rollers, that efficiently laminates extruded melted material between water chilled rollers and a specialised multipolymeric composite belt that rapidly cools materials for consistent flaking with minimal wastage. They have a small footprint and are extremely user friendly.
Key IPCO Chill Roll Features
- Without compromising safety all units easily open providing access for cleaning.
- On higher volume units automating cleaning systems can be installed.
- Our units are mobile allowing access to extruder or calendar cleaning.
- IPCO’s engineers can design appropriate platforms if required on projects.
- Flakers include pre-breakers; the sealed flaking chamber is, effort free, safely openable, and is easily cleaned, which includes a powerful ‘free-flow’ flaking pinned roller.
- It is safe yet easy to open and ensures uniform and consistent cooled flakes for micronizing.