SCX Extruder Range
In listening to the global market it has become clear there is a great need for a high quality, however more commercially minded extrusion equipment. IPCO, not wanting to shy away from quality nor challenging markets, tasked its designers to develop equipment for less throughput demanding clients, which the PCX extruders would be more geared for. The target client would prefer a more dedicated extruder to run more standard and consistent material batch runs. The result is our SCX Extruder range.
Key SCX Features:
- The SCX retains the cooling logic of the PCX, however, has a simpler integrated modular design along with more cost effective and common components allows for optimised outcomes.
- All-in-all lowering the cost of manufacturing while retaining a high level of quality.
- With the lower power outputs there is less strain on the system
- balanced with the more cost effective construction leads to reasonable maintenance schedules
- With the modular design there is a more streamlined list of add-ons, making supply and maintenance more simplified.
- The simplified barrel design makes the unit less complex for operators
- SCX 25 L/D unhindered barrel is slightly longer than the current industry norm. The modular equal sized building block construction allows for easy wear considered adjustment when required and stocking of spares.
- All SCX units are by powdered air-cooled AC motors. Delivering sufficient torque and powder through suitable gearboxes to process runs of consistent materials.
- The IPCO shafts have unique splines with high tensile strength enabling them to maintain the torque without concern into IPCO’s seamlessly connected mega-volume (1.8 Do/Di) high wear screw elements.
- The screws are configured with the client to meet their production requirements. We can assist in meeting consistent finishes.