IPCO is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of premium quality steel press belts used in the production of particle board, MDF, OSB and coated boards.
We can help you achieve premium product quality through high quality service, while at the same time maximizing press uptime.
World-class manufacturing capability
We produce belts in thicknesses from 1.2 to 3.5 mm, and in widths of up to 4 620 mm. A range of steel grades means we can deliver the optimum combination of tensile strength, elasticity, thermal conductivity and resistance to corrosion and general wear and tear.
- 1100C – Hardened and tempered carbon steel belt.
- 1500SM – Precipitation hardened martensitic stainless steel belt.
- 1650SM – Martensitic stainless steel belt.
We continually work to improve the tolerances we can offer – thickness deviation, flatness and straightness – and our ability to meet demanding delivery schedules.
Worldwide steel belt service support
We can help you to maximize belt lifetime and keep downtime to the absolute minimum through a global steel belt service operation.
- Service line for 24/7 support.
- Planned maintenance and preventative work.
- Easy access to specialist service technicians worldwide.
- Steel belt inspection, repair and replacement.
- Customer seminars and in-house training.