The scattering systems are used in the manufacture of a diverse range of products such as flooring tiles, composites, materials for the construction and automotive industries, non-wovens, textiles, electrics, filter media, wallpaper, recycled products and also by industries as varied as food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- Specifically developed agitators for various scattering materials
- For powder, granular and fibrous products, as well as glitter, flakes, chips, sand, carbon black, glass, corundum, sesame, spices and more
- Product specific dimensioning of the scattering roller design
- Quick-change device for scattering rolls
- Individual design of brush-off systems
- Flexible and rigid doctor blade systems for precise definition of the scattering quantity
- Wide range of material feeding systems
- Automatic material recycling system optimizes the material input
- Standard scattering widths from 300 – 5,200 mm
High performance and economy ranges
Our high performance Scattering range provides precision scattering solutions for most applications. Bulk materials are scattered in a uniform, precise layer by means of oscillating or rotary brushes or a rotary screen, enabling the continuous production of a consistently high quality end product.
Complementing the ScatterPro ranges, there are also an economy range, designed for less demanding applications. Systems in the Scattering range provide the same high levels of accuracy and consistency of scattering, but without some of the more advanced capabilities.
- Corundum scattering machine with oscillating brush system
- Fiber scattering machine with brush-off roller
- Granule scattering machine with rotary brush system
- Powder scattering machine with oscillating brush
- Precision double applicator with rotary and oscillating brush system
- Rotary scattering machine with rotary screen