The advanced, service-friendly (SF) bearing units offer a range of advantages over old units and are available for use with the Rotoform 3000 systems.
Features of the advanced SF bearing units:
- Sealing of the grooved ball bearing fitting spaces by sealing chambers on both sides and the narrowest gaps. The sealing chambers are packed with grease and are a solid barrier against possible penetrating dirt.
- Narrowest gaps between rotating and stationary housing parts in the ingress area to the grooved ball bearing fitting spaces.
- The areas around the respective annular gap between rotating and stationary housing parts are
implemented flat. This design minimizes the tendency of dirt to penetrate into the annular gap.
- Easily accessible mechanical seal, for simple and fast exchange of mechanical seal.
- Inexpensive mechanical seal parts (sealing ring / counter ring) due to simple compact geometry.
- The mechanical seal parts can be exchanged on the drive side even when the bearing unit is mounted on the stator.