Suitable for the production of chips from 30,000-300 pcs/kg, this versatile module delivers a consistently sized product at throughput rates of up to 2000 kg/hour. The outer depositor shell can be removed and replaced to enable production of chips of a different size, with changeover in less than 30 minutes.
This versatility, together with proven performance, easy cleaning and low maintenance requirements, makes this the ideal system for high capacity production of small-to-medium size chips.
- Retrofit for plastic belt cooling tunnel lines
- Standard 1500 mm width – other widths available
- Chip sizes from 30,000-300 pcs/kg
- No linear movement
- Flexible/quick changeover <30 min
- Servo motor driven
- Compact design – low floor space requirement
- Minimal tooling parts
- High capacity in small chip counts
- Low maintenance costs
- Built-in utilities
- Easy operation via 12” touchscreen
- Recipe controlled HMI