Abstract from eBook: Pressing on the double
International regulatory demand for sustainable production processes is growing steadily alongside market demand for sustainable materials. With emerging technologies like electronic vehicles set to enter the mainstream in response to these demands, there has never been a more opportune time for innovators to design and produce new materials for a new world. However, they will need to be able to meet demand with speed and scale in mind.
This eBook explores how both start-ups and established companies can leverage the power of continuous production with the double belt press to meet the demands of an evolving market. In other words, it answers the question: how can I scale production while prioritising both the environmental sustainability of the process and the economic sustainability of my business?
Some key take away points in the eBook include:
- The global trends driving demand for continuous production methods using the double belt press
- The benefits of using a double belt press to scale production for both start-ups and more mature businesses
- Applications of IPCO’s double belt press in sustainable material production, including two real-life examples
- The importance of having an expert partner in industrial solutions to advise you on fine-tuning your production methods for maximum ROI
- The full range of IPCO’s double belt press solutions and which production scenarios they are best suited for