- Sealing of the grooved ball bearing fitting spaces by sealing chambers on both sides and the narrowest gaps. The sealing chambers are packed with grease and are a solid barrier for possible penetrating dirt
- Narrowest gaps between rotating and stationary housing parts in the ingress area to the grooved ball bearing fitting spaces
- The areas around the respective annular gap between rotating and stationary housing parts are implemented flat. This design minimizes the tendency of dirt to penetrate into the annular gap.
- Easily accessible mechanical seal, for simple and fast exchange of mechanical seal
- Inexpensive mechanical seal parts (sealing ring/counter ring) due to simple compact geometry
- The mechanical seal parts can be exchanged on the drive side even when the bearing unit is mounted on the stator