As well as medium capacity throughput of industrial chips and chunks in a range of sizes, it also enables the production of decorative and gourmet chocolate products such as:
- Spiral rolls
- Multi-colour rolls
Like all our steel belt-based, triple pass systems, the Specialty Production Line offers an outstanding combination of control, efficiency and product quality from a system designed to make the best possible use of every square metre of floorspace.
The products being processed – whether drops, chunks or decorative – are deposited onto a 1200 mm steel belt conveyor and transported through the cooling tunnel. They are carried back on the underside of the return stand before being removed onto an FDA PVC conveyor. They travel back through the tunnel for a third time and are discharged for downstream processing.
The system can be used for the production of chips from 30,000-300 pcs/kg, for chunks from 5x5x5 mm up to 10x6x15 mm, or for a wide range of decorative products. Capacity depends on the product type and size or product but is typically between 300-900 kg/hour.
- Triple pass steel belt cooling tunnel
- Chips from 30,000-300 pcs/kg
- Chunks from 5x5x5 mm to 10x6x15 mm
- Decorative products including rolls, blossoms shavings, spiral rolls, multi-colour rolls, plaquettes, grids
- Capacity 300-900 kg/hour
- Flexible/quick changeover <30 min
- Easy control via touchscreen panel
- Servo cutter
- High OEE and efficiency
- Low maintenance, easy cleaning
- Requires only standard utilities / compressed air